If you care about what you're doing *at all*, please stop using PPTP...  Do
you also use SSLv3 and TLS1.0?

There's many well documented reasons why the crypto used in PPTP is
obsolete and should never be used by anyone. Plenty of totally free VPN
systems exist that use completely free BSD/GPL licensed software.