Looking at the numerous roles and companies I've been at over the past 20
years, security in most organizations is such an afterthought that it
normally doesn't even compute. You're right, people just want it to work,
and damn the consequences. These are the same people who won't use SSL
unless it's forced on them, still have telnet enabled because it's easier
and they didn't have to download anything, and would still use WEP if it
hadn't been forcefully removed in most products by the wifi alliance simply
to maintain compatibility with a random ancient wireless device.

On Jul 18, 2016 11:41 AM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>