Because in the cloud they don’t have to break your encryption to sell your
clickstream data, they just put in the fine print that they’re gonna do it.

From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 12:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Favorite VPN clients for Windows, Android

Thankfully for us, I suppose, many of those smaller organizations are moving
all their stuff to "the cloud", where at least huge corporate overlords have
the chance to disable and remove obsolete feature sets. Ideally because
everything they use is wrapped inside a friendly HTML5/CSS/Javascript GUI
inside a browser window so their 'app' is actually a full screen browser
session.

As long as their OS is fully updated, as Windows 10 will try to keep itself as
long as people don't tamper with its defaults, and they're running a recent
browser version...