No, it is just as spectrally efficient as any 256QAM radio...   One 80 MHz
"low" channel in both polarities and one 80 MHz "high" channel in both
polarities, as a typical FDD band plan such as you would use with a
configuration with 2 dishes, 2 orthomode transducers and 4 radio heads
(each radio operating in a single polarity) in a 2+0 configuration.

You're arriving at the figure of 320 MHz by counting everything twice.