right or wrong, i want to set up an open mail relay on our network for
mikrotik backups. I want to lock the relay down to only accept traffic from
our internal subnet for loopback IPs on the site routers. How do I make
specific traffic always present as the same IP no matter which interface it
exits since i cant seem to find a way to masquerade the output chain

if it is doable, is there also a way to add a line to our default configs
that will set the presentation IP to whatever the loopback IP on that
device is?