There is a long way to solve this problem and there is a short way to solve
this problem.

short way first:-

Mikrotik supports user authentication on out bound mail, so all you need to do
is create a valid email user account on our mail server and use those
credentials in your MT router Email settings so that you don't need an 'open
mail relay'.

Long way:-

There is a setting call set-pref-src= in the routing filters, which
accomplishes what you are asking for, however you will have to figure out on
how exactly to tailor it to work for your environment. (I had to find this
setting for one of our Peering Routers, a bit of a long story).

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street