thats what I want to do, have the mail server relay for them. I have a
subnet on our network set aside to relay email for our domain. For ease of
management theyre open relays with firewall policies dropping any traffic
to them not from authorized hosts, same as setting the subnets but managed
externally.

But I need to make sure the emails coming from the mikrotiks come from
authorized IPs, otherwise of an OSPF path changes the presenting IP will be
whatever that interface is.