I don't think you understand what's going on here.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:53:26 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mikrotik present as loopback address

Wouldn't it be easier to just deliver mail to the server?

You could set the mail server to relay from those subnets, that might be
easier.

I don't think the output chain is relevant at all to what you want as the
Mikrotik isn't relaying the messages.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:51 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm <