I somehow doubt they are going to see ducting in 3 km 80 GHz links. Rain
fade yes. Google has microwave engineers who know what they're doing... And
with the acquisition of webpass have acquired staff with many years of
cumulative experience with rooftop point to point 60/80 GHz.

I have a unique perspective on this as I used to work for the ISP that is
the primary reason why Webpass did *not* come to Seattle. Because we had
cherry picked all the best downtown and near-downtown MDUs starting from
2010.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 9:59 AM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net