http://www.computerworld.com/article/3055998/networking/google-to-test-innovative-3-5ghz-wireless-in-kansas-city.html

On 08/10/2016 01:30 PM, Gino Villarini wrote:
theyll be after 3.5 ghz, but not for GoogleFiber projects...

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Robert Andrews <i...@avantwireless.com
<mailto:i...@avantwireless.com>> wrote:

    And for the company that used to have the slogan "do no evil" and
    then canceled said slogan, the rich to heaven part may end up being
    particularly appropriate...   Google will be going after those 3.GHz
    licenses in a big way when they come available...