Are you looking for active or passive?

We just replaced a failing Ciena Mux with an 18 channel passive mux for a data
center client.  Ours was CWDM, but they make a DWDM version.  Total cost was
under 5 grand, including spares.  Ciena wanted 24k to update the service
contract, update software, and troubleshoot an alarm state.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric