Do you think the telco or Cableco or local fiber company wouldn’t hesitate to
do it to you? It just makes good business sense to give yourself as much of an
edge as possible.  Ive been on the receiving end of ATT coming into a property
and demanding access to the wiring.  When they can sell $14.95 DSL and all your
customer has to do is plug into the jack next to you it kinda sucks. Ive also
tried to get into buildings and towns that were monopolized by someone.  Ask
Chuck Hogg about his latest dealings with a town near him.  The mayor, using a
franchise agreement, was no friend to Chuck bringing in fiber.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric