Same here... the only realistic options at this point seem to be
PMP450/Medusa or LTE. They each both have different strong points, but I'm
leaning towards Baicells LTE at this point... but I haven't actually done
anything with any LTE stuff yet, so my opinion could very well change once
I've had some real experience.

The Baicells CPE are quite a bit cheaper than PMP450 SMs, so it should
actually cheaper than Canopy, with enough customers per sector.