I agree that your phone probably works "very, very well"... but you said yourself you have never used an Apple product... so what are you comparing to? I've had an iPhone since the very first model. I'm not a "wait in line for days" to buy the latest and greatest model, but I do upgrade about once a year. During the last 8-9 years, I've never had a single issue with the phones... never had to "restore" or "reset to factory" or do any of those other things. I've never had to hack or jailbreak or do any other things to my phones. During my biggest month of usage, I sent and received over 15,000 text messages, so the phone gets used.

I have used an Android phone... and it was clunky and just not as "user friendly" in general. I also have several Android tablets, and they are the same way... especially compared to my wife's new iPad Pro, which is an amazing piece of equipment. :)

Travis