Text messaging hardly counts as heavy usage. It's a single, low impact app.

If you upgrade once a year, you never have had the device long enough to need
to reset it to factory. If they're so great, why are you replacing them so
often?

Of course if you think texting is heavy usage, you've never found a need to do
more with your phone (like jailbreaking or rooting). I root immediately for
better control over and information from the radios, for one. That's not even
possible on Apple.

For a "simple shit" user, there is no major difference between an iPhone and a
mainstream Galaxy S or an iPad and a Galaxy Tab. All four do Chrome, Facebook
and Instagram.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP