Is it pink rose gold?

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 8:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Google wants to be Apple

 

I use an iPhone (4) only  because it was given to me and I have never tried 
another smartphone.

It still  hurts my testosterone every time I use it.  Just because I like girls 
does not make me want to be one...

 

-----Original Message-----

From: Travis Johnson

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 7:24 PM

To:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]

Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Google wants to be Apple

 

Actually, Apple is the top smartphone in the US... nobody cares about the rest 
of the world... they have 44% marketshare in the US. You know, the country 
where every real Internet and tech company is located...

Apple, Intel, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Google, etc.

 

Take your pick of Android phone... their screen responses all suck compared to 
an iPhone. :)

 

Travis

 

 

On 10/5/2016 6:02 PM, Bill Prince wrote:

> It was not me that said that.

> 

> I don't buy Apple products. Period. I would not get an Apple product 

> if it were free.

> 

> And there is good reason that most of the people on the planet use a 

> smartphone other than theirs.

> 

> And a Samsung smartphone is not real Android, so that is a piss poor 

> comparison.

> 

> 

> bp

> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

> 

> On 10/5/2016 3:30 PM, Travis Johnson wrote:

>> Some people ride a Honda, some people ride a Harley. Some people 

>> drive a Chevy, some people drive a BMW.

>> 

>> I think it was you that even said "If the price was the same, 

>> everyone would be using an iPhone"... which I honestly believe. I 

>> have used a brand new Samsung phone with Android, and the first thing 

>> I noticed is that the screen response is not the same as an iPhone

> 

> 

 

Reply via email to