You obviously didn't read my message... my point was, in the US market, which is the "most educated, most advanced" country in the world, Apple has a 44% marketshare... almost double of the 2nd place phone.

We can talk "Android" use vs IOS use, but anyone can build and GIVE AWAY an Operating System... just like starting a company that you don't have to make a profit... anyone can do that. :)

Travis