Well, we can surely debate this topic if you want, because I disagree. Much of the statistics and studies you read are full of US based "fear" tactics and try to scare people and keep the country "motivated". My wife has a friend that was born and raised in Norway. She came to the US at 18, learned English on her own, and graduated with a Master's degree. She talks about how many of the news stories in the US are just plain BS.

Things like the US is ranked number whatever in terms of education or work ethic or whatever... she says once you get outside of the US, it's a totally different picture, and that the US really is leading the way in many, many things. All the European countries look up the US and want to be like the US, according to her.

Why are all the greatest technology companies located in the US if we aren't even in the top 10 of this "list"?? Start naming all the tech companies and see how many are located in the US: Apple, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Twitter, Motorola, Intel, AMD, HP, Dell, Amazon, Tesla, Uber, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Xerox, eBay, Paypal, and the list goes on and on.

Travis