We've got a bunch of these GSI watchdogs around. I stick a mikrotik hAP lite in
and forward ports through it. Port 80 is all I allow and they never have any
problems getting in. I setup a dns entry like lname.airlink123.com and the
farmers get along just fine with it. Never any issues with security. Yet.

Casey

Sent from my iPhone