To TJ: no sfp's done turn themselves down.. you have to attenuate.

To Chris:- check what is the rx sensitivity on your SFP's... ....this one of
your light levels look good. Check the other side too...to confirm that is also
ok...
could be something to do with some other setting.... (STP/Flowcontrol/Auto
Negotiate etc).

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street