Whoops sorry to throw you off the trail, mine are single mode. Need more coffee.

Chris Wright
Network Administrator

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 1:19 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CRS with sfp lockup

My Trango issue is also with Multimode....not sure if that's a coincidence.
As reported by the CCR, tx is -7dbm, rx is -6dbm.

(Eric Kuhnke will now scold me and say I should be using SM, but the SFP's with
industrial temperature ranges are still a lot cheaper MM.  And it's only going
a few hundred feet.)