None of the above, unless a ridiculous number of ipv4 addresses are
required, I'd find the money to acquire a sufficient number of ipv4 /24s
(preferably in pieces like /22) through the official ARIN transfer process
and consider the per-customer IP cost paid as an NRC for the transfer as
part of the network build cost.

Option 4) one ipv4 per customer and ipv6 dual stack