You can do an option 4 HYBRID if you don't have enough IPV4 for each
customer like me. About half my customers are on public V4 and the other
half are Private 10.0.0.0 numbers and I plan on overlaying that with dual
stack IPV6 and everyone will have public V6 assignment while only about
half will have public v4 and the other half will have private v4