I have 35/11 at home via two providers (bonded) - always wish I had more, but
from a practical perspective and someone who works from home a couple of weeks
a month, I think it’s adequate.  It of course depends on what applications you
are using and if you need to transfer large files.

In my case, it’s a lot of email, web based applications, and SSH activity -
pretty low requirements

Paul