I understand how XPD and vector ray summation works..  How cross polarity
and isolation work, how slant 45 + - works... I used 45 slants back in
90s... They didn't have dual slants until much later as mobile cellular
grew and antenna size/tower space became issue... Diversity was used with
two receive antennas to improve performance and reduce dropped calls...
These required x wavelengths of separation.    So now newer sites have dual
slant antennas and many old site's are getting antenna replacements... The
antennas are smaller but better performance.    I don't get how chip set
detects difference... I can take a MIMO epmp or rocket and connect two
dishes in vertical polarity and space them apart and link would work.    I
think the V and H labels are just to insure we connect antennas
correctly... Or am I wrong and need to go home to my Tecate?