The ones I watch are a Mario Maker player and some other guy with good
music.  I love watching people play the crazy Kaizo levels and since I
can't sit down long enough to practice the stuff, it's the only option I
have.

Other people I really have no idea.  I don't know why you'd pay $5/mo for
the chat icons.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343