Twitch players try to get viral videos going.  There are a lot of “gamer girls”
who play ion bikinis and such.   Do a search for “twitch gamer girl”.  Many of
barely safe for work.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric