If you’re looking for some ideas , check out this blog:  https://thesmarthome.ca

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Lewis Bergman
<lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 2:20 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Home automation

I have a cheap wink at my shop. I have 4 of the commercial owners with myQ and
all the doors have Schlage, I think, door locks.

It comes in pretty handy,  the person who cleans my place had a sub one Sunday
and called me to see if I could let her in. She didn't want to give them Her
code. I could see who was at the door with the camera and unlock the door.

I'll also say that unlocking and locking the door is faster than with a key.