You old fart. Oh wait.. I'm older than you. Damn.

Yup, I've had my Gmail since it was invite-only too.

On 1/11/2017 10:39 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
I'm not at 18 years but probably 10 years and going strong. I used a private school mail server for a while and then Gmail starting 2005.

Wait....that's 12 years....omg

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343