Get off my lawn.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 11:50 AM, George Skorup <[email protected]> wrote:

> You old fart. Oh wait.. I'm older than you. Damn.
>
> Yup, I've had my Gmail since it was invite-only too.
>
> On 1/11/2017 10:39 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>
> I'm not at 18 years but probably 10 years and going strong.  I used a
> private school mail server for a while and then Gmail starting 2005.
>
> Wait....that's 12 years....omg
>
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340>
> Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343>
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Travis Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I send all kinds of info via email.... financial reports, business
>> secrets and even credit card numbers. I've never had a single issue, in 18
>> years. Guess I'm just lucky. LOL
>>
>> Travis
>>
>>
>> On 1/11/2017 12:33 AM, Bill Prince wrote:
>>
>>> All the leaks reported were at least 2 years ago. I've since changed my
>>> passwords, and I don't put important stuff in email without precautions
>>> anyway. I always advise people that email is not secure.
>>>
>>>
>>> bp
>>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>>>
>>> On 1/10/2017 10:07 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
>>>
>>>> I'm guessing yours was involved in the recent leak? :)
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:43 PM, Bill Prince <[email protected]>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> My personal email has been on yahoo since 1994. Kind of amazing to me.
>>>>>
>>>>> Don't give me any snide remarks about yahoo. It's actually worked
>>>>> pretty
>>>>> well; I even have emails going back that far.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> bp
>>>>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 1/10/2017 4:48 PM, Travis Johnson wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I just realized today that I have had the same email address for 18.5
>>>>>> years. I'm on every spam and mailing list ever created. LOL
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Travis
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to