I registered mtin.net in 2000.  Have had my e-mail since then,

Still have two .edu addresses I have had since 1993.  Have a compuserve e-mail 
that surprisingly still works since 1991. Alas, my Qink address stopped working 
4 years ago.  It was older than compuserve. 


Justin Wilson
[email protected]

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> I'm not at 18 years but probably 10 years and going strong.  I used a private 
> school mail server for a while and then Gmail starting 2005.
> 
> Wait....that's 12 years....omg
> 
> 
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> 
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Travis Johnson <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> I send all kinds of info via email.... financial reports, business secrets 
> and even credit card numbers. I've never had a single issue, in 18 years. 
> Guess I'm just lucky. LOL
> 
> Travis
> 
> 
> On 1/11/2017 12:33 AM, Bill Prince wrote:
> All the leaks reported were at least 2 years ago. I've since changed my 
> passwords, and I don't put important stuff in email without precautions 
> anyway. I always advise people that email is not secure.
> 
> 
> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
> 
> On 1/10/2017 10:07 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
> I'm guessing yours was involved in the recent leak? :)
> 
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:43 PM, Bill Prince <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> My personal email has been on yahoo since 1994. Kind of amazing to me.
> 
> Don't give me any snide remarks about yahoo. It's actually worked pretty
> well; I even have emails going back that far.
> 
> 
> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
> 
> 
> On 1/10/2017 4:48 PM, Travis Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I just realized today that I have had the same email address for 18.5
> years. I'm on every spam and mailing list ever created. LOL
> 
> Travis
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to