Harder, yes, in the sense that 6 GHz is much more likely to be already
taken or unavailable on a particular path...  Just try coordinating a new
single polarity 40MHz wide FDD channel plan, 6 GHz PTP anywhere near
Seattle.

Combination of factors due to companies that have had existing 6 GHz
licenses for 15-20 years and aren't giving them up, the propagation
characteristics of 6 GHz, and the fact that traditional telecoms will
prefer it due to bering nearly immune to rain/water fade problems.