They all have the same degree of cost/difficulty.
The real question is, are there any 6 GHz frequencies available on the path you
want to use.
If you are in Utah County, probably not.

From: Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 12:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 11GHz and 18GHz real throughput

What does it take to get licensed in 6 GHz? Is it more difficult to get that
license that it is 11 GHz?

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield

On Feb 9, 2017, at 12:07 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

  In heavier rain zones, being able to use dishes as small as 3 ft in 6 GHz has
been a game changer.  Back when FCC minimum was 6 ft dish, that was not
feasible on many sites, due to structural issues or tower rent.  Rain fade much
less of an issue at 6 GHz, but need to watch out for multipath similar to 5 GHz.