Yes, I'm biased by my rain zone. Coastal/western WA state and British
Columbia is famous for having a ton of rain, but it's cumulative and
constant drizzle and rarely comes in huge torrential downpours that will
completely take out an 11 GHz+ link. In the older ITU rain zone model it's
all rain zone D.

Everything on the interior side of the coastal range mountains and Cascade
mountains is much drier. The SE corner of WA is almost as dry as Chuck's
part of Utah and is only green because of extensive irrigation.