As part of the zoning approval, they pretty much get forced to put in that
language.  Otherwise, they could avoid setting aside money to restore the land,
and just skip town leaving the landowners with rusting hulks and concrete
blocks to clean up.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 12:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Jaime's thread

The lease on the turbine on the old ladies family estate has the 10 year
renewing lease (it auto renews with a bunch of numbers about changes to the
calculation) but it does state it is intended to cease operation in 30 years.
There is a residual trust on each one to cover the cost of removal, going into
detail about what that consists of, essentially says it will return the
property to its original purpose state, in this case, farmland.

The lease was like 35 pages, im not a lawyer, so I may have misread it when I
looked at it while drunk. I did find it odd to only use something with that
much expense for 30 years (taxpayer funded, so who cares) maybe it just means
it will be refurbished and the lease revisited, I dont know

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com
<mailto:j...@kyneticwifi.com> > wrote:

Just a note: check the calculations on that page, and the charts.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com