Gerad, got a part number list to share?

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of
Gerard Dupont <ger...@shelbybb.com<mailto:ger...@shelbybb.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 8:17 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Small-scale GPON

Custom scripts that use the cli and snmp. For our latest build we are trying
Ikarus. (Ikarus has the functionality, but I hate the web interface. Trying to
get them to redesign it for us.)

Gino Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 12:39 AM Josh Reynolds