I received an email.

So there is no web-based administration? Command line would suffice if that
was available, but I'm not interested in writing my own management system
at this juncture.

Looking at the numbers I still feel that active is more suited to my
deployment unless I needed to shoehorn a group of customers onto limited
fiber.