From: "Zach Underwood" <zunder1...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 9:04:54 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] bulk data transfer

I work for a medical data company and we have a possible project where will be
getting data from a human genome company. What would be a option for move the
data between our datacenter and there datacenter? We are in the southeast and
they are in the midwest. The data amount would be a seed of 5pb and growth of
4pb per year. The networking on our side would be 100gbit LAN.

--

Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT, UACA )

My website

advance-networking.com