We have one up... other than some very ugly issues right after we put it up
(which was apparently a bug in the firmware they shipped with... upgrading
to the latest beta firmware fixed it), it has been working perfectly, and I
haven't touched it since.

The AF11 is certainly worth a look in my opinion, but it all depends on
what you need it to do.