Yes, but I've actually yet to have someone verify that. Another Radio vendor has told me that testing the AF11x on the bench they can only get to half the advertised throughput. Others on this list claim they have heard they are only good for 400-500mb, but nobody that I've seen yet has conclusive proof. The people I've talked to to Offlist that have installed them have never actually run any throughput testing.