Have you run BW tests on it? what kind of throughput are you 'really' seeing?

What Channel size Mimo/siso etc.

On 5/25/2017 7:42 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
We have one up... other than some very ugly issues right after we put it up (which was apparently a bug in the firmware they shipped with... upgrading to the latest beta firmware fixed it), it has been working perfectly, and I haven't touched it since.

The AF11 is certainly worth a look in my opinion, but it all depends on what you need it to do.