NetSapiens does software. We have about 25 NXX's assigned to us.  There is
no way a standard voip provider can do what you want Chuck.  You have to
have somebody with an A-Z code and class 5 switch like you have. You then
have to reassign that block to that switch.  You then have to route that to
something that can turn it into voip. Your switch can I guess, I am sure
you know.  If outside your LATA you have to pay mileage. I think you are
the only one in your LATA right?

Anyway. Call me If you want to talk about it Chuck.  I saw someone on a
voip list asking how to do this and describing your exact circumstances.  I
am guessing you talked to someone about it today.