Have you just plugged into a laptop or anything besides the Netonix? We've had at least one situation with a bad port on a Netonix switch that had symptoms similar to this.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 6/15/2017 3:44 PM, Jay Weekley wrote:
We tried it on one radio of the four in question.

Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
hmm.. sounds like you have some other issue going on ...

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

From: "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:03:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Netonix/Mimosa compatibility.
We tried the Mimosa brick and it didn't help but that was prior to
trying Mimosa's suggestion of moving to Cat6 . We've tried locking it to
100 meg full duplex and it held a connection but I am not sure if we
tried 1 gig half.

Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
Here is what I would suggest.

1) Use the Mimosa Brick, for testing, and see if that fixes your issue if it does then consider, using a different port or 48VH power etc to see if the
     issue is on then netonix side.

if you still have the same issue with Mimosa Brick then you know the problem is
     else ware.

BWT.. if you lock both sides (Radio & Netonix) to 100meg full duplex or even 1G
half duplex do they hold the connection ?

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street