B11 just isn't solid enough for me. I've installed 4 links for other people
with a few being short (like 3 miles) and they would not modulate well
without turning the power down significantly.
One 10 mile short we did works with the power turned down but is cuts in to
the SNR and we need that to survive rain. They just act quirky to me.

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner