If it bleeds it leads.  Panic is the only thing they have to sell.

From: Richard Strittmatter
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 7:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OFF TOPIC - starting to get dicey in TX over gas

Funny you say that about the tank.

We just had to “borrow” some diesel from one of our extra tanks to our colo
genset, to get one of our guys to the next station that had diesel..

It was over 20+ miles away, and his 2500 was past E.. We had to call around to
see who had fuel for him.

It’s pretty crazy here in DFW, most of the stations here have 0.00 on their
signs denoting that they have no gas.

People lined up all down the access roads for fuel for the stations that do.

All mine stay pretty full, but I’ve always done that.

I personally think the media should be ashamed of the panic they set off, but
it’s all about what gets people pumped up, to them.

My wife works for a municipality, and their officers spent a fair amount of
time at gas stations today. They are short handed already,  because

they have sent a contingent down to Houston.

Richard Strittmatter