Steve,

If you're having this much trouble, your decision tree is messed up
somewhere. We've never had them ask for any MAC address for anything. They
generally take calls well for the most part. Sometimes there's a call that
I think WTF are you doing but not many.

We love having serverplus answer calls after hours for us so we at least
know our customers get a human being if they're having trouble. Most calls
that don't go well can be fixed with an update to our decision tree.

I don't think you have your process fine tuned with them yet so I highly
suggest you work with their team to get things figured out. They're easy to
work with and Layne will do his best to make sure you're happy. Just tone
down the attitude a little bit so you don't offend them or who will want to
help you ;)