Yes of course...  I'm just saying it's a pretty simple flow chart.

On 9/1/17 12:39 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
youre not going to have them powercycle or verify things are plugged in
correctly? that's ALOT of truck rolls

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Matt Hoppes
<mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net
<mailto:mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>> wrote:

    Exactly... I just signed up with SP and my decision tree is going to
    be extremely simple and straight forward... so easy even a cave man
    can do it.

    Is your router on?   Are you connected to your router?  Can you ping
    your router?  Can you ping our modem?  Can I ping our modem?  Do you
    get proper speeds when plugged into our modem?

    ESCALATE.   What else is there to troubleshoot locally?  Unless your
    network is @#$@#.

    This entire process should take sub 5 minutes to complete.

    END RESULT:
    Your computer is borked.
    Your router is borked.
    Our connection to you is borked -- dispatch.