I would not say CBRS is ‘right around the corner’.   First release of the
specification will be March 2018 time frame.  The second release which is
needed for WISP outdoor use (CatB) is due sometime next year - possibly mid
2008.   There is no sign of the FCC moving to conduct the PAL auctions - figure
2019 at the earliest.   And the FCC is about to reopen the design of CBRS.

I expect that we will have to be asking for an extension of the existing
licenses very soon.

Mark