From: Jason McKemie
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Our NN statment

When I said bandwidth, I was referring more to internet egress. Then there is
more support time associated with streaming usage, inflation, etc etc.

It's not something I believe in applying on my network, but I can completely
understand why an ISP would think that it is reasonable to somehow meter and
charge upstream providers. This would also allow the ISP to charge less to the
consumer while recouping that money behind the scenes from the likes of Netflix
- basically the reverse of what they currently do. Just playing the part of
devil's advocate I suppose.