Yeah, bandwidth costs for us may have dropped, but before Netflix, most
people were perfectly happy with a 256k connection, and even with the
bandwidth cost being lower, radios being better and everything else that's
happened since, it was still cheaper and easier to get a 256k connection to
the end user back then than it is to get a 10 meg connection to them now.

But on the other hand, there's pretty large percentage of our customers
that I'm fairly sure would cancel service and just use their smart phones
for everything if it wasn't for the likes of Netflix.